我想起,当年希腊的诗人曾经歌咏:?
I thought once how Theocritus had sung?
年复一年,那良辰在殷切的盼望中?
Of the sweet years, the" />
更新时间:2022-04-20 23:40:40作者:admin2
勃朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第一首?
我想起,当年希腊的诗人曾经歌咏:?
I thought once how Theocritus had sung?
年复一年,那良辰在殷切的盼望中?
Of the sweet years, the dear and wished-for years,?
翩然降临,各自带一份礼物?
Who each one in a gracious hand appears?
分送给世人--年老或是年少。?
To bear a gift for mortals, old or young:?
当我这么想,感叹着诗人的古调,?
And, as I mused it in his antique tongue,?
穿过我泪眼所逐渐展开的幻觉,?
I saw, in gradual vision through my tears,?
我看见,那欢乐的岁月、哀伤的岁月--?
The sweet, sad years, the melancholy years,?
我自己的年华,把一片片黑影接连着?
Those of my own life, who by turns had flung?
掠过我的身。紧接着,我就觉察?
A shadow across me. Straightway I was 'ware,?
(我哭了)我背后正有个神秘的黑影?
So weeping, how a mystic Shape did move?
在移动,而且一把揪住了我的发,?
Behind me, and drew me backward by the hair;?
往后拉,还有一声吆喝(我只是在挣扎):?
And a voice said in mastery, while I strove, --?
“这回是谁逮住了你?猜!”“死,”我答话。?
`Guess now who holds thee?' -- `Death.' I said. But, there?
听哪,那银铃似的回音:“不是死,是爱!”?
The silver answer rang, -- `Not Death, but love.'